Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brewers Prediction


Now that I have gotten to see that good and the bad of the Brewers, I am ready to make a final prediction on the Brewers.

I've got them at: 87-77
They are now: 25-14
Their remaining record: 62-63

I think that 87-77 will give them the NL Cental, with the next best team being 1-2 games over .500 (either Houston or Chicago).

I think that JJ Hardy will finish at .305 with 26 HRs and about 90-95 RBI's/runs.
I think that Jeff Suppan will finish with an ERA of 3.8 and 15 wins.
I think that the Brewer's won't, but should trade Geoff Jenkins at the trade deadline.
I think that Yovanni Gallardo will only be brought up if there are injuries to two starting pitchers (Villanueva would get first crack at the rotation).
I think that Ryan Braun will come up this year after a slump for his bat at 3rd, but not for interleague play as a DH because, unlike with Prince Fielder a few years back, there are good players sitting on the bench being good soldiers about their reduced playing time.

No comments: